Monday, December 15, 2008

Here in Lawrence...

For those of you who might not keep tabs on the iamspartacus.net web site, I thought I'd point you to some recent photos of our kids. ...After all, what's the point of a family blog if we can't use it to shamelessly pimp photos of our own children? Anyway, turned the living room into a photo studio the other night and got some shots of all the kiddos -- some cooperating, most not. Click on the image below. Oh, and special thanks to Annie -- my awesome studio lighting came compliments of her.


1 comment:

Z-meister said...

Actually this is not Zak, just Zak's mom who can't figure out how to create my own ID. Yes, Zak did set up a gmail account for me to use but I still don't know what I'm doing. Anyway....Shannon, really enjoy looking at your shots. Went to your website and looked at everything. The session with all the kids looks like a lot of fun! And to you, I must add, well done! Now that Zak will be moving to Iowa next summer, looks like I will be making a lot of trips to the midwest. You will be my inspiration to get a better digital camera so I will be looking forward to learning from you. Again...great stuff!!! (My favorite is the b & w of Jessica and Logan.)